What is this?
This site lets you jointly create a prioritized list of entries, e.g. a playlist for songs at a party, a list of topics to discuss at a conference etc.
- One person needs to create such a list and share it to other people.
- Those people can then upvote/downvote entries or add new entries (if allowed).
- Entries are displayed in the list. The larger they are displayed, the more votes they received.
- Entries are deleted either automatically or by the list creator.
- P.S.: Entries may not contain < or > characters.
Lists can be edited on mobile devices. A list could also be projected on a large screen.
About this site
This site was built by Frank Dux. It started as a small project which turned bigger. Feel free to use it, but I give no guarantee that it actually works.
- Credits go to Goat1000 for the excellent tag canvas script, which is the centerpiece of this site. The buttons use CSS3 created by CSSButtonGenerator.com.
See also my other sites, e.g.